3 arrested for assault by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office and Brookhaven Police; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday through Sunday was as follows:
• Jimmy Michiels, 09/06/1977, of 3521 Windmill Drive in Bogue Chitto — arrested for contempt of the court of justice by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Kenneth Earl Lenoir, 07/14/1969, of 424 Liberty St. — arrested for simple assault and domestic violence by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Keonna Manning, 08/01/1984, of 702 Hines St. — arrested for contempt of city court by BPD.
• Robert Shane Kennedy, 07/28/1981, of 1341 Northwest California Camp Road — arrested for simple assault by LCSO.
• Jeffery Paxton, 12/28/1979, of 1150 Hog Chain Road in Bogue Chitto — arrested for aggravated assault on a law enforcement officer, domestic violence, no driver’s license, no proof of liable insurance, possession of a controlled substance, reckless driving and failure to appear by BPD.
• Andrew Lee Rushing, 06/17/1991, of 1918 Northwest Oil Field Lane — arrested for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia by BPD.
• Dustin Corey Treadway, 08/31/1992, of 1536 Opelousas Lane — arrested for a first offence DUI by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Brookhaven Police, Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office respond to several calls for alarms, theft and prowlers; Police, Sheriff’s reports
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Thursday through Sunday were as follows: • Traffic stop on Hwy. 51... read more