Brookhaven man arrested for leaving scene of accident, eluding police; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows:
• Joshua E. Meadows, 05/30/1985, of 918 Zetus Road — arrested for probation violation by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Celeste Ann Case, 11/29/1970, of 1011 Macedonia Road — arrested for shoplifting by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Qunesha Upkins, 07/15/1991, of 928 Old Brook Road — arrested for careless driving by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Tarvauirs Wanquase Lyons, 10/26/1997, of 402 Vivian Merritt Road — arrested for eluding police in a motor vehicle, leaving the scene of an accident, property damage, false statement of identity and failure to report an accident by BPD.
• Jeffery Ham, 09/03/1963, of 1006 South Second St. — arrested for first offense domestic violence by BPD.
• Hank Spencer Rollins, 02/05/1993, of 2097 Bales Lane — arrested for assault by LCSO.
• Joshua Bryan Giles, 12/26/1982, of 1082 North St. in Wesson — arrested for possession of alcohol in a dry county, possession of a controlled substance and possession of schedule I narcotics by LCSO.
• Thad Tibbs, 09/07/1990, of 203 LL Coon Road in Jayess — arrested on a warrant by LCSO.
• Wyrick Thomas, 03/25/1979, of 910 Myra St. — serving a felony sentence with LCSO.
• Jason Anderson, 11/02/1979, of 1133 South Second St. — serving a felony sentence with LCSO.
• Titus Washington, 11/30/1997, of 1111 Beltline Drive — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Lakisha Garay, 04/19/1979, of 1414 North Jackson St. — arrested for use of profanity in a public space by BPD.
• Kevin Lee Crosby, 04/30/1971, of 199 Lambert Road in Ruth — arrested for second offense DUI, possession of paraphernalia and possession of alcohol in a dry county by LCSO.
• Heath Edward Garay, 12/16/1981, of 1414 North Jackson St. — arrested for public drunkenness by BPD.
• Katie Peavey, 05/28/1989, of 1080 Jackson Liberty Ave. — arrested for public drunkenness by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Suspicious persons, vehicles and activity prompt calls to Brookhaven Police, Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office; Police, Sheriff’s reports
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Monday were as follows: • Negative contact on Natchez Avenue • Business... read more