Bogue Chitto man arrested for extreme indifference to life, aggravated assault; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Jermaine Turner, 10/20/1990, of 2579 Palver Road in Magnolia — arrested for first offense possession of marijuana, speeding thirty miles per hour over the limit and no driver’s license by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Chad Ryan Smith, 07/08/1982, of 1345 Union St. — arrested for parole violation by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Kevin Brothern Jr., 09/21/1992, of 366 Brister St. in Bogue Chitto — arrested for extreme indifference to life and aggravated assault by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Devlin Thorne Terry, 10/04/1993, of 1526 Curtis Lane — arrested for possession of paraphernalia by LCSO.
• Fredrick Louis Smith, 05/10/1997, of 217 Rogers Circle — arrested for aggravated assault and use of a deadly weapon by BPD.
• Malcolm Tyler, 08/20/1993, of 964 Sanders Lane — arrested for aggravated assault and use of a deadly weapon by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office responds to 5 suspicious vehicles and 5 traffic accidents; police, sheriff’s reports
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Thursday were as follows: • Disturbance on Old Wesson Road • Suspicious... read more