3 arrested by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office for possession of controlled substances, narcotics; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Brian Lewis, 05/24/1984, of 401 Industrialpark Road — arrested for possession of a weapon by a convicted felon by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Mitchell Bessonnette, 08/14/1973, of 1673 Monticello St. — arrested for shoplifting by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Thomas Michael Reed, 10/31/1997, of 2209 Turpin Road — arrested for first offense DUI by LCSO.
• Telly Dixon, 04/17/1981, of 309 Amite Road — arrested for disorderly conduct by BPD.
• Jeffrey Walls, 11/18/1979, of 716 South Second St. — arrested for disorderly conduct and public drunkenness by BPD.
• Joel Haggard, 04/30/1982, of 3147 Mallalieu Road in Ruth — arrested for disturbance of family by LCSO.
• Jeremy J. Harton, 07/30/1973, of 327 South Railroad Ave. — arrested for disturbing the peace by BPD.
• Tegan Benjamin Peak, 06/15/1999, of 1044 Shell Oil Lane in Bogue Chitto — arrested for possession of an alcoholic beverage in violation of the social host law by LCSO.
• Bradley Tristan Cantrell, 08/17/1998, of 1044 Shell Oil Lane in Bogue Chitto — arrested for possession of an alcoholic beverage in violation of the social host law by LCSO.
• Maverick Trent Smith, 10/12/1994, of 1011 Back Forty Lane in Wesson — arrested for felony possession of a controlled substance by LCSO.
• Kelly Melton, 12/17/1973, of 3943 Northwest Wooly Trail—arrested for possession of paraphernalia, possession of a controlled substance and possession of schedule II narcotics by LCSO.
• Tina Leggett, 11/22/1967, of 1583 Shanna Lane — arrested for possession of a controlled substance and possession of schedule I narcotics by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
20 disturbance calls and 19 traffic accidents occupy Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office and Brookhaven Police over weekend; police, sheriff’s reports
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Friday through Sunday were as follows: • Residential burglary on Dale Trail... read more