Bogue Chitto man, Texas man arrested for spotlighting deer, shooting across a highway; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday through Sunday was as follows:
• Osmond Jamal Hayes, 01/02/1985, of 713 Lipsey St. — arrested for first offense DUI, speeding and expired drivers license by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Thomas Ray Manning, 04/10/1993, of 702 Hines St. — arrested for residential burglary by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Chauncey JaJuante Collins, 07/21/1998, of 527 Turner St. — arrested for disorderly conduct, business disturbance and profanity in a public space by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Eric Wayne Benoit, 07/20/1994, of 304 Mcaffery Trail in Bogue Chitto — arrested for soliciting the illegal transfer of firearm ammunition, hunting deer with a spotlight, hunting without a license and discharging a firearm on or across a highway by Mississippi Department of Wildlife, Fisheries and Parks.
• Christopher Sanchez, 08/16/1983, of 900 Woodland Park Ave. in Jasper, Texas — arrested for hunting deer with a spotlight, soliciting the illegal transfer of firearm ammunition, discharging a firearm across a hwy and hunting at night by MDWFP.
• Dejuan Dedrick Smith, 07/25/1988, of 4297 Highway 550 in Union Church — arrested for first offense shoplifting by BPD.
• Javon Nathan Arnold, 09/23/1996, of 630 Choctaw St. — arrested for disorderly conduct by BPD.
• Odree May III, 09/02/1976, of 370 Brister St. in Bogue Chitto — arrested for felony possession of a controlled substance by LCSO.
• Danny Childs, 08/08/1992, of 2455 Erie Lane — arrested for possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute by BPD.
• Jessica Branning, 01/14/1984, of 2243 McCullough Road in Bogue Chitto — serving time with LCSO.
• Fredrick Demond Belton, 08/18/1989, of North Jackson St. — arrested on a city warrant by BPD.
• Jason Mitchell Barner, 12/31/1982, of 908 Myra St. — arrested on a warrant by BPD.
• Bridgett Brown, 08/03/1980, of 2818 Reeves Road in Bogue Chitto — arrested for grand larceny by LCSO.
• Albert D. Stewart, 02/01/1976, of 221 Mildred St. — arrested for felony possession of a controlled substance by Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics.
• Jacklon R. May, 03/27/1989, of 807 Beauregard St. — arrested for possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell by BPD.
• Melvin Lynn Byrd, 10/25/1959, of 1879 Nola Road — arrested for second offense DUI, possession of paraphernalia, driving with a suspended license, reckless driving and driving with an expired tag by LCSO.
• Kelly Smith, 09/14/1971, of 161 Jada Trail — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Keontavious M. Lofton, 12/05/1997, of 1640 Coopertown Road — arrested for possession of a controlled substance, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct by BPD.
• Jenishia Leshalle Hooks, 12/24/1990, of 1640 Coopertown Road — arrested for possession of alcohol in a dry county by BPD.
• Jay Dean Hux, 02/20/1980, of 797 Hwy. 550 — arrested for shoplifting by BPD.
• Sahil Salaria, 02/07/1992, of 598 Beasley Road in Jackson — arrested for selling alcoholic beverages on a prohibited day by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Brookhaven Police, Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office stay busy over Thanksgiving holiday with shootings, disturbances, alarms; police, sheriff’s reports
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Wednesday through Sunday were as follows: • Shooting on Martin Avenue • Shooting... read more