3 plead guilty in Lincoln County to unlawful sale of marijuana, cocaine or hydrocodone; dispositions
Lincoln County Circuit Court dispositions For Nov. 21 through Dec. 1 are:
• Thad Tibbs pleaded guilty to uttering forgery Nov. 27.
• John Beale’s case for credit card fraud was remanded to file Nov. 27.
• Kenneth D. Lowe pleaded guilty to unlawful sale of less than two grams of cocaine Nov. 27.
• Sarah Denise Davis pleaded guilty to unlawful sale of more than 20 but less than 40 doses of hydrocodone Nov. 27.
• Sarah Denise Davis pleaded guilty to unlawful sale of less than 30 grams of marijuana Nov. 27.
• Samuel H. Smith pleaded guilty to unlawful possession of at least one-tenth but less than two grams of methamphetamine Nov. 27.
Divorces Divorces filed with the Lincoln County Chancery Court from Nov. 24 through Dec. 1 are: • Aonesia Latrease Brown... read more