4 arrested for disorderly conduct, disturbing the peace; Lincoln County arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Jessica Ann Branning, 01/14/1989, of 2243 McCullough Road in Bogue Chitto — serving time with Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Patrick Remond McGee Sr., 09/24/1998, of 1068 Forrest Trail — arrested for possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Joshua Ray Wallace, 04/29/1991, of 3733 Jackson Liberty Road in Wesson — arrested for first offense DUI by BPD.
• Charles Welch, 03/29/1968, of 107 West Cherokee Moreton Suites — arrested for aggravated assault by BPD.
• Payton Mott Brown, 04/01/1995, of 1643 Topisaw Drive in Bogue Chitto — arrested for first offense DUI and careless driving by LCSO.
• Travone Henery, 07/01/1995, 325 East Congress St. — arrested for disorderly conduct by BPD.
• Adam Wheeler, 08/27/1993, of 38 Deer Lake Road in Natchez — arrested for first offense shoplifting by BPD.
• James Lewis, 08/25/1965, of 132 North Martin Luther King Jr. Drive — arrested for disorderly conduct by BPD.
• Titus Washington, 11/30/1997, of 11 Beltline Drive — arrested for possession of paraphernalia by BPD.
• Rafin Henderson, 09/23/1961, of 2445 Fortune Road — arrested for public drunkenness and obstructing a public highway by BPD.
• Thomas Christian Etheridge, 12/23/1973, of 2144 Sunrise Trail — arrested for second offense DUI, reckless driving, resisting arrest and driving with a suspended license by LCSO.
• Glenn Buie, 09/22/1993, of 515 East Congress St. — arrested for disturbing the peace by BPD.
• Jae’Briya LeFlore, 11/17/1999, of 155 Cedar St. — arrested for disturbing the peace by BPD.
• Nathaniel Quinn Griffin, 04/24/1993, of 129 North Second St. — arrested for first offense shoplifting by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Several suspicious person calls and traffic accidents over the weekend for Brookhaven Police; police, sheriff’s reports
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Friday through Sunday were as follows: • Alarm on East Monticello Street... read more