Brookhaven woman arrested for failure to register as sex offender; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Shellie Brooks, 04/10/1971, of 2045 Fortune Road — arrested for failure to register as a sex offender by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Garrick Haynes, 12/05/1973, of 823 Land Bar Road — arrested for shoplifting and resisting arrest by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Robert Collie Kimberlin, 06/29/1956, of 57 Ragan Drive in Wetumpka, Alabama — arrested for use of profanity in a public place by BPD.
• Melissa Jean Posey, 07/27/1963, of 955 Auburn Road — arrested on a warrant by LCSO.
• Gregory Thadison, 02/26/1973, of 606 South First St. — arrested for simple assault by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Brookhaven Police and Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office both respond to local fires Tuesday; police, sheriff’s reports
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Tuesday were as follows: • Shoplifter on Brookway Boulevard • Disturbance on Hwy.... read more