Brookhaven man arrested for buying alcohol for a minor; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Bobby Pittman, 10/04/1994, of 621 South Clevand Ave. — serving time for drug court violation with Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Tracy Billiot, 04/12/1975, of 3311 Mallalieu Drive in Ruth — serving time for drug court violation with MDOC.
• Todd R. Williamsson, 09/08/1969, of 2054 Johnston Chapel Road in Summit — serving time for drug court violation with MDOC.
• Willie Henderson, 08/23/1982, of 1721 Brignall Road — arrested for disorderly conduct by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Frederick Wells, 10/26/1984, of 122 Short St. — arrested for purchasing alcohol for a person under 21 by BPD.
• Desmond Kenyatta Harper, 01/16/1997, of 1872 Beacon Loop in Bogue Chitto — arrested for 1st offense DUI, possession of an alcoholic beverage by a minor and possession of paraphernalia by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Christopher Case, 11/24/1993, of 85 Amite Road — arrested for disorderly conduct by BPD.
• Alex Charles Williams, 08/26/1987, of 530 Fern Lane — arrested for simple domestic violence by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Brookhaven Police, Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office answer 16 disturbance calls over weekend; police, sheriff’s reports
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Friday through Sunday were as follows: • Disturbance on Old Wesson Road... read more