Brookhaven Police, Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office arrest 6 on alcohol-related charges; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Tuesday was as follows:
• Berle Reynolds, 12/13/1944, of 311 Holly Lane in Ridgeland — arrested for malicious mischief and trespassing by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Laura Davis, 01/06/1985, of 912 Hawk Trail — serving time for a drug court violation with LCSO.
• Tracy Billiot, 04/12/1975, of 3311 Mallalieu Drive — serving time for a drug court violation with LCSO.
• Todd Williams, 09/08/1969, of 2054 Johnston Chapel Road in Summit — serving time for a drug court violation with LCSO.
• Bobby Pittman, 10/04/1994, of 621 South Cleveland Ave. — serving time for a drug court violation with LCSO.
• Donald Campbell Jr., 10/13/1971, of 1061 Brookway Boulevard Ext. — arrested for simple domestic assault by LCSO.
• Derrick Butler, 03/06/1986, of 533 East Chickasaw St . — arrested for public drunkenness by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Fredrick Flowers, 12/30/1981, of 401 Northwest Industrial Park Road — arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest by LCSO.
• Wesley Thomas Martin, 08/13/1992, of 1551 Northeast Barefoot Circle — arrested for 1st offense DUI by BPD.
• Daniel Adam Brewer, 01/09/1980, of 128 Nola Road — arrested for DUI refusal by BPD.
• Gerald Steven Andrews, 05/28/1962, of 510 Gallatin St. in Summit — arrested for public drunkenness by LCSO.
• Darrius Darriel Nelson, 04/25/1990, of 787 Saint Trail — arrested on a warrant by BPD.
• Ma’Kia Kieara Brothern, 07/30/1992, of 1253 Hwy. 51 — arrested for simple domestic assault by LCSO.
• Mack Henderson, 05/31/1978, of 202 Gulledge St. — arrested for 1st offense DUI and driving with a suspended license by BPD.
• John Oliver Mayberry, 04/17/1980, of 162 West Enterprise St. — arrested on a warrant by BPD.
• Jason Cox, 09/15/1978, of 2309 Anderson Road in Edwards — arrested for purchasing alcohol for a person under 21 by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Brookhaven Police, Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office busy with calls of disturbances, drunk drivers; police, sheriff’s reports
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Tuesday were as follows: • Public assistance on South Jackson Street •... read more