Jayess man arrested for 3 counts of auto burglary; arrest reports
Published 9:42 pm Tuesday, January 2, 2018
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Monday was as follows:
• John Joseph Busby, 06/03/1981, of 1917 Busby Trail — placed in custody for resisting arrest by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Steven Kennedy, 06/07/1975, of 1080 Jackson Liberty Drive — arrested for felony bad check by LCSO.
• Zachary Davis, 02/11/1983, of 912 Hawk Trail — serving time for a drug court violation with Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Bobby Pittman, 10/04/1994, of 621 South Cleveland Ave. — serving time for a drug court violation with MDOC.
• Tracy Billiot, 04/12/1975, of 3311 Mallalieu Drive — serving time for a drug court violation with MDOC.
• Danielle Laura Davis, 01/06/1985, of 912 Hawk Trail — serving time for a drug court violation with LCSO.
• Todd R. Williamson, 09/08/1969, of 2054 Johnston Chapel Road in Summit — serving time for a drug court violation with MDOC.
• Kameelah James, 02/10/1998, of 3428 Dundee Lane in Jackson — arrested for fraudulent use of identity and forgery by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Jamise Butler, 01/05/1980, of 524 Stillwood St. in Jackson — arrested for forgery and fraudulent use of identity by BPD.
• Jarmarchevez Martin, 05/11/1998, of 201 Carter Lane in Magnolia — arrested for misdemeanor embezzlement by BPD.
• Otis Bracey, 11/14/1999, of 1810 Old Hwy. 51 — arrested for malicious mischief to a public building by BPD.
• Anthony Ladnier, 06/13/1977, of 1978 Quinn Road in Bogue Chitto — arrested for simple domestic violence by LCSO.
• Tommy Jones, 01/31/1965, of 1105 Cain Road in Wesson — arrested for first offense DUI, careless driving, improper display of tag and possession of alcohol in a dry county by LCSO.
• Chester Lamar Williams, 07/21/1958, of 1126 California Road — arrested for subsequent offense DUI, possession of alcohol in a dry county, driving on the wrong side of the road and no auto insurance by LCSO.
• Joshua Dale Howell, 05/18/1981, of 155 Reynolds Loop in Jayess — arrested for three counts of auto burglary by BPD.
• Kasha Marie Brinson, 11/09/1998, of 939 Bryant St. — arrested for first offense possession of marijuana, trespassing and disorderly conduct by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.