Brookhaven man arrested for domestic assault; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Ian John Dufrene, 08/06/1978, of 535 Rodger St. — arrested for simple domestic assault by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Cleveland R. Chatman, 01/22/1960, of 204 Eastly St. — serving a felony sentence with Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• James B. Lewis, 08/27/1995, of 132 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive — serving a felony sentence with LCSO.
• Darion Poole, 01/28/1991, of 1340 Sammy Trail — serving a misdemeanor sentence with BPD.
• Zekenith Dontrez Porter, 06/16/1997, of 2107 London Drive in Boque — serving a misdemeanor sentence with BPD.
• Tony A. Brown, 01/25/1976, of 1009 Falcon Drive in Osyka — serving a felony sentence with LCSO.
• Rafin Henderson, 09/23/1961, of 2445 Fortune Road — serving a felony sentence with LCSO.
• Christian White, 06/14/1995, of 5044 Beauregard St. in Wesson — arrested for possession of contraband items in jail and conspiracy by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows: • Lateef Murray, 01/24/1983, of 536 North Church St. —... read more