Hattiesburg man arrested in Lincoln County for disorderly conduct by MHP; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Tayor McKenzie, 04/17/1999, of 1561 Buttercup Trail in Bogue Chitto — arrested for probation violation and possession of paraphernalia by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Rashard Lawson, 11/01/1989, of 2057 Elarton Road in McComb — arrested for misdemeanor embezzlement by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Lakisha Garay, 04/19/1979, of 2124 Hwy. 583 in Bogue Chitto — arrested for a parole violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Brett Abernathy, 01/04/2000, of 2366 Hurricane Lake Drive — arrested for possession of synthetic canabinoids in a motor vehicle by LCSO.
• Jerry Lyons, 09/23/1992, of 417 JW Morgan Way — arrested for contempt of court by BPD.
• David Malone, 02/17/1986, of 63 Hickory Knoll Road in Hattiesburg — arrested for disorderly conduct by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Daniel Staggs, 07/13/1983, of 2069 Hunters Road — arrested for use of profanity in a public place, resisting arrest, no driver’s license, no auto insurance and no tag by BPD.
• Latterance Simmons, 11/21/1998, 961 McBride Road in Union Church — arrested on a warrant by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows: • Jammie Steele, 09/23/1972, of 423 Junior Trail — arrested... read more