Two women arrested by Brookhaven Police for disturbing the peace; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Samantha Lawanda Allen, 03/28/1984, of 1053 Wells St. in Wesson — arrested on a warrant by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Latterance Simmons, 11/21/1998, of 961 McBride Road in Union Church — arrested for false statement of identity by BPD.
• Porsche Brice, 09/18/1998, of 1009 Washington St. — arrested on a warrant by BPD.
• Osyte Terrell Wheeler, 10/14/1981, of 2133 Lee Morgan Road in Jayess — arrested on a warrant by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Brittany Richardson, 01/26/1999, of 972 Venice St. in Bogue Chitto — arrested for disturbing the peace of another by BPD.
• Consuela Bridges, 12/11/1995, of 127 Railroad Ave. — arrested for disturbing the peace of another by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Copiah County reports The Wesson Police Department issued two stop sign tickets Monday. Highway Patrol report Mississippi Highway Patrol Troop... read more