Brookhaven woman arrested for purchase of alcohol for a person under 21; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Willie James Winston, 01/16/1950, of 118 East Chippewa St. — arrested for disturbing the public peace by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Will James Nelson, 10/13/1970, of 64 LJ Reed Lane in Jayess — arrested for disturbing the peace by BPD.
• James Willie Banks, 11/26/1968, of 3711 Wooley Trail — arrested for simple domestic assault by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Rashan Smith, 05/14/1985, of 1539 Crump Lane — arrested for reckless driving and no driver’s license by BPD.
• Charity Watson, 08/15/1987, of 433 Center St. — arrested for purchase of alcohol for a person under 21 by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Tuesday were as follows: • Public assistance on North Magee Drive • Stolen... read more