Two Brookhaven women arrested for disturbing the peace; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Arriva Quarles, 11/16/1983, of 1811 Nocona Lane — arrested for disturbing the public peace by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Trazhonna Fields, 08/27/1998, of 428 Mandy Loop — arrested for disturbing the peace of another by BPD.
• Bradley M. Wells, 09/30/1981, of 1255 Legacy Lane — arrested for failure to support a child under the age of 18 by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Ryan Matthew Norton, 06/01/1975, of 809 Watts Lane — arrested on indictment by LCSO.
• Ieshia Butler, 01/27/1991, of 124 West Enterprise St. — arrested for contempt of court by BPD.
• Adam Cody Porter, 03/29/1991, of 3787 Jackson-Liberty Road NW — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Dorothy Case, 09/15/1987, of 2798 Nola Road — arrested for drug court violation by BPD.
• Jeffery Carithers, 08/06/1991, of 922 Hastings Lane — arrested for drug court violation by BPD.
• Tarjaulantae Groce, 10/29/1994, of 333 East Chickasaw St. — arrested on warrant for probation violation and indictment by BPD.
• Lesharetta Michelee Winston, 09/29/1993, of 1597 NE Clark Travis Lane — arrested for possession of paraphernalia by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Fire reports The Brookhaven Fire Department responded to a garbage dumpster fire at 10:24 a.m. Tuesday at Mississippi School of... read more