Brookhaven couple arrested for simple assault domestic violence; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Austin Lee Farnham, 03/17/1994, 1149 South First St. — arrested for possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, possession of controlled substance with intent to sell by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Ryan Scott Tesolin, 04/05/1995, 6511 Swallowsview St., Rocklin, California — arrested for sale or possession of alcoholic beverage in dry county by BPD.
• Wanaki Merchant, 09/13/1981, 537 St. Charles St. — arrested for simple assault domestic violence by BPD.
• Eugene Arnold, 12/28/1969, 537 St. Charles St. — arrested for simple assault domestic violence by BPD.
• Tequerra Thomas, 11/01/1990, 2933 Wesland Lane NE, Wesson — arrested for abuse or neglect of a vulnerable adult by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jessi Kelly, 04/20/1984, 1149 South First St. — arrested for failure to support a child under the age of 18 by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Monday-Tuesday were as follows: • Harassment on Old Hwy. 51 • Disturbance... read more