Sontag man arrested for statutory rape; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows:
• Laterrance Miguel Simmons, 11/21/1988, 204 McBriar Road, Union Church — arrested for aggravated assault on law enforcement officer, resisting or obstructing arrest, shoplifting first offense value $1,000 or less, false statement of identity, city warrant by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Steven Williams, 01/23/1969, 921 Egypt Circle — arrested for public drunkenness, sale or possession of alcoholic beverage in a dry county by BPD.
• Dewayne Allen Davis, 08/03/1963, 211 Lewellyn Ave., McComb — arrested on indictment by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Matthew Drake Hutchinson, 11/24/1998, 3672 Flugler Lane, Sontag — arrested for statutory rape by LCSO.
• Kenneth Chandler, 02/27/1970, 312 -West Court St. — arrested for contempt of court, knowing violation of protection order by BPD.
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Devine Monique Henley, 06/01/1998, 7008 Cline Road, Wesson — arrested for no auto insurance, no driver license, careless driving by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Christopher Watson, 01/17/1991, 107 Adams St. — arrested on indictment, surrender of bond by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Theft and burglary calls reported to Brookhaven Police, Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office; police, sheriff’s reports
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Wednesday were as follows: • Traffic stop on Brookway Boulevard • Debris... read more