Brookhaven man arrested on multiple counts of shooting at a motor vehicle, aggravated domestic assault; arrest reports
Published 8:53 pm Friday, April 6, 2018
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Byron Richardson, 01/17/1982, 635 Industrial Park Road — arrested for possession of controlled substance marijuana misdemeanor, possession of beer or light wine in dry county by Brookhaven Police Department; parole violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Andrew Lee Rushing, 06/17/1991, 1828 Sycamore Trail St. — arrested for receiving stolen property value $1,000 or less.
• Desmond D. Markham, 01/24/1994, 930 Old Brook Road — arrested for possession of a weapon by convicted felon, three counts shooting at motor vehicle, failure to stop for officer, two counts of aggravated domestic assault, malicious assault, felony malicious mischief by BPD.
• Ashley Benson, 06/13/1991, 100 Fred Walley Drive — arrested for no driver license, no seatbelt or child restraint device, no auto insurance, contempt of court.
• Martell Blandon, 06/03/1989, 208 Roger Circle — arrested on indictment by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.