Wesson man arrested on 3 counts of uttering forgery; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Calvin Barnes, 02/11/1995, 203 Pineview Lane St., Fayette — arrested for no driver license, no lights, no tag light, no auto insurance by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Mac Tracy Pickett, 07/10/1959, 1184 Hwy. 51 S, Wesson — arrested on three counts of uttering forgery by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Larecia Sanders, 07/17/1981, 708 East Chickasaw — arrested on indictment by LCSO.
• Richard Reynolds, 09/02/1988, 98 Reynolds Lane, Jayess — arrested for DUI first, reckless driving, no auto insurance by LCSO.
• Michael Jackson, 07/18/1974, 214 Fulton St. — arrested for public drunkenness, city warrant by BPD.
NOTE: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until prov
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Thursday were as follows: • Vehicle accident on Hwy. 84 • Theft on... read more