Two arrested for simple assault domestic violence by Brookhaven Police, Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows:
• Ferdinand Clark, 01/02/1995, 1362 Union St. — arrested for simple assault domestic violence by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Carrie Smith Dewitt, 01/09/1988, 2788 Porter Trail — arrested for trespass larceny by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jay Wilson Howell, 05/25/1981, 922 Sidney Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested for simple assault domestic violence by LCSO.
• Billy Posey, 12/15/1955, 319 George Avenue — arrested for public drunkenness by BPD.
• Sawyer Watts, 04/17/1996, 1881 NE New Sight Drive — arrested for DUI refusal, improperly operating equipment, possession of beer or light wine in a dry county by LCSO.
NOTE: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Deeds of trust Deeds of trust issued in Lincoln County, week ending April 13 • William S. Vinson, Brookhaven, to... read more