Brookhaven man arrested for first degree murder; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Jacob Bozeman Tisdale, 03/16/1997, 675 Zetus Road — arrested for sale or possession of an alcoholic beverage in a dry county by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Phillip Cornell Smith, 03/24/1994, 1450 Calvary St. — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Rachael Nicole Clay, 08/06/1988, 3656 Wesley Road, Hazlehurst — serving time for drug court violation for Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Becky N. Kemph, 08/15/1988, 1003 Mallalieu — serving time for drug court violation for MDOC.
• Regina Nunnery, 01/09/1971, 2910 James Drive — arrested for discharging firearm in city limits by BPD.
• Tony Fortenberry, 08/18/1979, 67 Sutton Road, New Hebron — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Leslie Ann Rutledge, 05/31/1986, 1291 Martin Lane, Sontag — arrested on indictment for possession of paraphernalia by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Daniel C. Wallace, 06/29/1992, 148 Wakefield Lane — arrested on Justice Court warrant for probation violation by LCSO.
• Oosmond Jamal Hayes, 01/02/1985, 713 Lipsey St. — arrested on Justice Court warrant for probation violation, possession of paraphernalia and felony possession of a controlled substance by LCSO.
• Victor Tyler Hamilton, 10/26/1995, 989 Sunflower Lane SW — arrested for simple assault on a law enforcement officer by BPD.
• Terrill Lenoir, 04/04/1982, 1162 Old Brook Road — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• John Price, 01/24/1975, 939 Venice Trail — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle by LCSO.
• Jesse Scott Smith, 06/07/1978, 1360 Field Lark Lane — arrested for first degree murder by BPD.
• Frank Nations, 02/09/1966, 450 Mozaun Lane — arrested for possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, possession of paraphernalia, possession of beer or light win in a dry county, littering by LCSO.
• Natasha N. Smith, 02/13/1991, 216 Linton Ave. — arrested on probation violation by MDOC.
• Shawn Douglas Williams, 03/06/1991, 2827 Old Hwy. 51 — arrested on probation violation by MDOC.
• Corey D. Gipson, 227 Jerrytown Road, Monticello — arrested for no auto insurance, careless driving, speeding 30+ mph over limit by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
NOTE: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Copiah County reports Wesson Police Department issued two citations Thursday. One was for speeding and one was for improper equipment.... read more