Two men arrested by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office for assault on a law enforcement officer; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Eddie Buie, 01/28/1957, 1703 Pebble Cove, Byram — arrested for shoplifting second offense, value $1,000 or less, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Demitri M. Smith, 12/05/1980, 705 Hope Farms Drive, Ridgeland — arrested for misdemeanor possession of controlled substance by BPD.
• Anthony Jones, 09/08/1992, 401 Green St. — arrested on indictment by BPD.
• James Howard Jr., 08/10/1986, 204 Livingston Road — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying a lawful order, failure to yield right of way, careless driving, misdemeanor possession of marijuana or controlled substance by BPD.
• Samuel Glen Owens, 01/07/1979, 3752 Monument Trail Rd., Bogue Chitto — arrested for disturbance of family, trespassing by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Kevin Wayne Kirkland, 01/11/1986, 455 NW Price St., Magnolia — arrested for simple assault upon a law enforcement officer by LCSO.
• Kenneth Chandler, 02/27/1970, 312 B-West Court St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/business disturbance by BPD.
• Matthew Leggett, 07/08/1987, 3372 China Grove Drive — arrested for simple assault upon a law enforcement officer by LCSO.
• Lindsey Lofton, 10/31/1990, 425 Ramah Trail, McCall Creek — arrested for possession of paraphernalia by LCSO.
NOTE: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Brookhaven Police, Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office report 14 disturbance calls over the weekend; police, sheriff’s reports
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department reports for Friday-Sunday were as follows: • Warrant check on North Jackson Street •... read more