Louisiana man arrested for larceny by Brookhaven Police; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Alex Rivero, 05/12/1987, 1066 Old Hwy 24, McComb, arrested for conspiracy, burglary/ other structure by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Lucky Wilson, 07/18/1961, 12610 Israelite Church Road Independence, Louisiana, arrested for larceny by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Erica L. Tew, 09/18/1984, 2439 Lee Road, arrested for contempt of court by BPD.
• Lateef A. Murray, 01/24/1983, 536 N Church St., arrested for assault/simple domestic violence by BPD.
• Bruce Cutrer, 09/24/1959, 1888 Busby Trail, arrested for disturbing the public peace by BPD
• Adam McGill, 06/11/1980, 1568 Anding Circle, arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Earl Robert Bonds, 07/01/1994, Springfield Trail, arrested for possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, DUI, arrested by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Saturday-Monday were as follows: • Traffic stop on Brookway Boulevard • Theft... read more