Brookhaven woman arrested for aggravated assault, extreme indifference to life; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Lanecual Markham, 07/25/1979, 909 Ole Brook Road, arrested for aggravated assault/extreme indifference to life — by Brookhaven Police Department.
• William Copeland, 11/27/1979, 3124 Roseleigh Drive of Southhaven, arrested on justice court warrant, probation violation — by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Cardarius Autmon, 01/13/1999, 801 Ole Brook Road, arrested for shoplifting — by BPD.
• Maurice Antonio Perkins, 07/13/1980, 801 East Washington Street, arrested for public drunkenness — by BPD.
• Ronald Hewitt, 08/12/1957, 988 Forrest Trail, arrested for DUI, beer or light wine/possession in dry county, driving on wrong side of road, no auto insurance — by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows: • Garrick Haynes, 12/05/1973, 823 Lane Bar St., arrested for... read more