9 arrested in Lincoln County for alcohol- or drug-related charges; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Steven Barnes, 02/11/1975, 318 Low Water Lane — arrested for lack of driver’s license, lack of auto insurance, none or expired tag by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Anthony D. Thomas, 07/15/1990, 3785 Boulder Park Drive — arrested on circuit court warrant by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Austin Davis, 12/01/1994, 3327 Allen Road — arrested for no tag light, DUI by BPD.
• Hunter Bland, 07/17/1999, 1265 Walsh Lane — arrested for DUI, possession of paraphernalia, improperly operating equipment by LCSO.
• Steven Hall, 05/14/1980, 2479 Wallace Drive — arrested for possession of controlled substance by LCSO.
• Mario Black, 01/25/1985, 3510 Fair River Road — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence by BPD.
• Shawan Frentez Allen, 11/24/1998, 409 East Cherokee St. — arrested for controlled substance/possession of marijuana by BPD.
• Glenn Eugene Buie, 09/22/1993, 301 East Congress St. — arrested for controlled substance/possession of marijuana by BPD.
• Thomas Christian Etheridge, 12/23/1973, 2144 Southwest Sunrise Trail — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, profanity in a public place by BPD.
• Derrick Dwayne Lamb, 02/27/1985, Smiley Street — arrested for controlled substance, possession of schedule II, possession of paraphernalia, lack of driver’s license, lack of auto insurance by LCSO.
• Jayland Moore, 02/02/1998, 105 Cherry St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/breaching peace with a willful want by BPD.
• John Weathersby, 10/07/1994, 1214 Henry Trail of Wesson — arrested for possession of controlled substance by BPD.
• Billy Fairman, 03/04/1956, 1107 Old Brook Road — arrested for DUI, speeding 30+ by BPD.
• David Crites, 04/26/1963, 504 South Smiley St.— arrested for DUI, beer or light wine/possession in dry county, careless driving, right of way/failure to yield to emergency vehicle by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Copiah County reports The Wesson Police Department reported one arrest for Friday-Sunday. Highway Patrol report Mississippi Highway Patrol Troop M... read more