Los Angeles resident placed in custody of Mississippi Department of Corrections; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Jasmine Thomas, 01/31/1987, 1984 Gene Road — arrested on circuit court warrant by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Amy Renee Blanton, 04/16/1981, Pricedale Drive — arrested on warrant from outside jurisdiction by LCSO.
• Gary Watts, 04/12/1963, 2716 Old Red Star Road — arrested for contempt of court by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Kenyon D. Frazier, 12/14/1994, 458 Nalco Lane — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence by LCSO.
• Derrick Leon Young, 12/11/1967, 10425 West 83rd St., Los Angeles, California — in custody of Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Ricki Lenoir, 12/31/1974, 1605 Holly Circle, Summit — arrested for public drunkenness, selling or possession of alcoholic beverage in a dry county by LCSO.
• Justin Smith, 03/06/1987, no address listed — arrested on probation violation by LCSO.
• Catrina L. Williams, 02/04/1993, 900 Williams St. — arrested for business burglary by BPD.
• Kelli Smith, 08/11/1983, 580 Baldwin Loop — arrested for possession of controlled substance by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Arrest reports The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows: • Jatavis Harris, 08/10/1999, 3916 Timberlane Road of... read more