Brookhaven woman arrested for business burglary; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Catrina L. Williams, 02/04/1993, 900 Williams St. — arrested for business burglary by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Kelli Smith, 08/11/1983, 580 Baldwin Loop — arrested for possession of controlled substance by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Brittany Levitt Edgett, 10/13/1985, 110 Kickory St., Springhill Louisiana — arrested on indictment by LCSO.
• McKinzie D. Bessonette, 01/05/1985, 4262 Dummy Line Road — arrested for probation violation, justice court warrant by LCSO.
• David Moore, 08/02/1990, 1808 East Lincoln Drive — arrested for DUI, lack of driver’s license, no motorcycle endorsement, reckless driving by LCSO.
• Michael S. Foster, 01/09/1992, 113 West Meadow Brook Drive — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
KDMC Ambulance report King’s Daughters Medical Center Ambulance Service reported 11 calls Wednesday. Six were transfers, with five to Jackson... read more