Brookhaven man arrested for DUI, leaving accident
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Jonathan Brown, 05/30/1991, 1169 Cain Road, Wesson — arrested on city warrant by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Gabrielle Francis, 05/10/1993, no address listed — arrested for probation violation by BPD.
• Leslie Hickingbottom, 09/09/1981, 66 South Ash St., Meadville — arrested for disturbing the peace of another, city warrant by BPD.
• Edward D. McClendon, 07/17/1971, 2204 Dixie Road — arrested for disturbing the peace of another by BPD.
• Fredricka Fairman, 11/07/1994, 504 Eastgate Drive — arrested for possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, no seatbelt, no auto insurance by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Thomas Ray Manning, 04/10/1993, 702 Hines St. — arrested for burglary of an occupied dwelling by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jackie Wayne Durr, 01/31/1979, 14 Stoney Brook Trail — arrested for leaving the scene of an accident, DUI refusal, driving with license suspended, no auto insurance, violation of city beer ordinance by BPD.
• Jashawn Perkins, 05/18/1999, 2161 Zetus Road — arrested for disturbing the public peace by BPD.
• Paulette Graham, 02/17/1984, 2255 Kelly Road — arrested for disturbance of family by BPD.
• William Jones, 01/07/1987, 302 Marr St. — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Tyler James Lord, 04/06/2000, 120 Trace Road, Monticello — arrested for receiving stolen property by BPD.
• John Busby, 12/29/1958, 1953 Busby Trail — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence by LCSO.
• Amanda Busby, 09/04/1982, 1917 Busby Trail — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.