LCSO, BPD arrest 2 for armed robbery
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Micheal Lee Rushing, 05/16/1983, 2456 Heucks Retreat Road — arrested for possession of weapon by convicted felon by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Tina Lowery, 05/22/1975, 106 Dogwood Circle, Brandon — arrested on indictment for armed robbery by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jamareel Anderson, 12/28/1991, 900 Williams St. Apt. 18 — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance marijuana, city warrant by BPD.
• Joshua Felder, 06/03/1998, 117 Henry Myers — arrested for disturbance of family by BPD.
• Laterrance Miguel Simmons, 11/21/1988, 204 Montana Road, McComb — arrested for armed robbery by BPD.
• Joseph Piot, 09/09/1971, 40195 Macedonia Road, Hammond, LA — arrested on bench warrant by LCSO.
• Kwan Wilson, 03/11/1975, 133 Simtoson CV, Mendenhall — arrested for aggravated domestic assault by BPD.
• Tony Freeman, 08/03/1960, 506 Urban Lane St. — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
• Henry Bass, 03/04/1966, 1109 Barn Circle, Monticello — arrested for DUI first, failure to dim headlights by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Billy Boyte, 08/05/1990, 1824 Evans Loop, Ruth — arrested for misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, possession of schedule II controlled substance, possession of schedule III controlled substance by BPD.
• James T. Posey, 03/04/1989, 955 Auburn Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Fire reports The Brookhaven Fire Department responded to a structure fire at 8:22 a.m. Monday on Union Street Extension. No... read more