Brookhaven man arrested for aggravated assault
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows:
• Ryan Allen, 04/08/1976, 911 Kramer Lane — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• William Lloyd Brewer, 07/06/1993, 2889 Old Church Road, Wesson — arrested for structure burglary by LCSO.
• John Mark Francis, 04/04/1980, 116 Nola Road — arrested for aggravated assault, extreme indifference to life by LCSO.
• Jeffery Paxton, 12/28/1979, 1150 SE Hog Chain Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested on court order by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Jeffery Walls, 11/18/1979, 716 South Second St. — arrested for public drunk by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Markius Kelly, 08/18/1993, Union Street — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
• Jimmy Lemont Townes, 05/07/1972, 310 SE Greenwood Lane — arrested for felony fleeing or eluding police in motor vehicle, no auto insurance, no driver license, justice court warrant (probation violation) by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.