Brookhaven man arrested for public drunk
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Catarid Haywood, 03/05/1993, 2272 Pipeline Lane, Sontag — arrested on city warrant by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Rashad Davis, 12/23/1976, 1339 New Hope Carmel Road, Monticello — arrested by BPD.
• Jackie Wayne Durr, 01/31/1979, 14 Stoney Brook Trail — arrested for contempt of court by BPD.
• Shunta Nicole Harris, 04/21/1978, 324 East Congress St. — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Jimmy Terell Burks, 09/15/1991, 3806 Gammal, Jackson — arrested for felony fleeing or eluding police in motor vehicle, aggravated assault on law enforcement officer, armed robbery, resisting arrest by BPD.
• Harry T. Smith, 09/26/1977, 5272 Horizon Drive, Fridley, MN — picked up for sentencing by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Steven Williams, 01/23/1969, 921 Egypt Circle — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.