Summit man arrested on 3 counts of assault
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Daniel Thames, 10/01/1982, 220 Lambert Road, Ruth — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Joshua Banks, 12/08/1977, 912 Forest Trail — arrested on indictment by MDOC.
• Roy Buck, 04/04/1987, 137 Marry St. — held for Copiah County by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Joshua Bass, 02/02/1988, 337 Henry Smith Road, Monticello — arrested for shoplifting first offense, value $1,000 or less by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Shanta Williams, 07/31/1989, 1121 Wesley Chapel, Hazlehurst — held for Copiah County by Copiah County Sheriff’s Office.
• David Nichols, 08/27/1967, 7907 Huckleberry Lane, Summit — arrested for aggravated assault, extreme indifference to life, two counts of simple assault by menace or fear by LCSO.
• Kerry Sanders, 10/11/1974, 907 Old Brook Road — arrested for malicious mischief, possession of weapon by convicted felon by BPD.
• Samuel Leggett, 09/16/1978, 757 Dow Alley — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, public drunk by BPD.
• Steven Hunter Nichols, 01/29/1971, 344 Sunny Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested for felony taking of a motor vehicle, misdemeanor escape by MDOC.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.