Smithdale man arrested for cyberstalking
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Grant Rushing, 02/13/1992, 398 Jackson-Liberty Drive — arrested for DUI first, careless driving by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Waylan Leonard Payne, 05/19/1981, 2450 Milton Lane, Smithdale — arrested on circuit court warrant, cyberstalking, e-mail threats/harassment by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Dakota Cheyenne Wells, 03/01/1999, 4149 River Road, Summit — arrested for petit larceny by LCSO.
• Morkelle J. Markham, 12/31/1998, 1216 Gleason Loop — arrested for disturbing the peace of another by BPD.
• Robert Tucker, 11/15/1986, 1224 Union Street — arrested for disturbing the peace of another by BPD.
• Mitchell Smith, 06/29/1974, 4134 Buie Mill Road — arrested on circuit court warrant, city warrant by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.