Prentiss man arrested for bomb threat
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Becky Kemph, 08/15/1988, 1003 Mallalieu Drive — serving time for drug court violation at Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Danny Thomas, 12/16/1973, 937 Wellman Drive — serving time for drug court violation at LCSO.
• Cody Smith, 09/25/1992, 2716 Cole Drive, Bogue Chitto — serving time for drug court violation at LCSO.
• Bobby Pittman, 10/04/1994, 621 S Cleveland St. — serving time for drug court violation at LCSO.
• Charles Morman, 01/23/1998, 3137 New Sight Church Road — serving time for drug court violation at LCSO.
• Gigi Love, 10/16/1979, 395 Quitman Lane NW — arrested on justice court warrant for probation violation, trespassing by LCSO.
• Quisita Gilmore, 03/02/1983, 802 Union St. — arrested for simple assault on law enforcement officer by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Marquis Brewer, 01/20/1996, 292 Georgia Avenue — arrested for pointing laser beam at officer by BPD.
• Aaron Johnson, 09/29/1994, 1364 John St., Prentiss — arrested for bomb threat by BPD.
• Shawn Adams, 05/05/1983, 140 North Street Drive — arrested for disturbance of family, indecent exposure by BPD.
• John Case, 09/26/1946, 1801 McGuire St. — arrested for simple domestic assault by LCSO.
• Tamara Thrasher, 07/08/1980, 119 Williams St., Hazlehurst — arrested for disorderly conduct, resisting arrest by BPD.
• Edward Roberson, 12/19/1982, 329 West Chippewa St. — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Arrest reports The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows: • Thomas D. Marks, 03/11/1977, 535 Rogers St.... read more