Brookhaven man arrested for cyberstalking
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Alice Lisa Hurt, 05/29/1979, 466 Cummins St., Jackson — arrested for bad check (first) by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Shirley Jackson, 05/14/1986, 8 Carter Terrace, Summerville, Massachusetts — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Tralaski Fleming, 08/11/1978, 101 S. Railroad St. — arrested for disorderly conduct, disturbing the peace with a willful want, disturbing the public peace by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Kristen Burgess Williams, 02/26/1980, 801 Cannon Ave., Benton — arrested for DUI (first), felony possession of controlled substance by LCSO.
• Shawn Allen, 11/24/1998, 409 East Cherokee St. — arrested for cyberstalking, e-mail threats/harassment by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.