Brookhaven man arrested for aggravated domestic assault
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Christopher J. Portrey, 08/22/1979, Bogue Chitto — arrested for disorderly conduct/business disturbance by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Terrance Bryant, 03/24/1983, 54 Lower Meadville Drive — arrested for failure to support minor child by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Laura Danielle Davis, 01/06/1985, 912 Hawk Trail — serving time for drug court violation, LCSO.
• Maurice Jones, 11/03/1977, 4125 Saint Paul Road — arrested for misdemeanor possession of controlled substance/marijuana by BPD.
• Bobby Pittman, 10/04/1994, 621 S Cleveland Ave. — arrested for aggravated domestic assault by BPD.
• Dollye Fisher, 04/16/1966, 3152 NW Ellzey Drive, Wesson — arrested for disturbance of family by LCSO.
• Cassie Prather, 10/09/1991, 3738 Kyzar St. — arrested on indictment by LCSO.
• Antwon Jackson, 07/15/1988, 806 Wall St. — arrested on warrant for Justice Court probation violation, aggravated assault with extreme indifference to life by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.