Bogue Chitto man, woman arrested for assault
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Shawn Douglas Williams, 03/06/1991, 410 Old Wesson St. — arrested for no driver license, no/expired tag, no auto insurance, no seatbelt by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Polly Bowlin, 09/17/1967, 1004 Bogue Chitto Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for simple assault by menace or fear by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Christopher Fry, 01/14/1998, 1004 Bogue Chitto Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for simple assault by menace or fear, malicious mischief by LCSO.
• Timothy Brant Murray, 08/06/1977, 2584 Ramah Trail, McCall Creek — arrested on bench warrant by LCSO.
• Caffery Bordelon, 12/10/1989, Woodland Hill Street — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Monticello reports The Monticello Fire Department reported one medical call Monday at 2:26 p.m. on F. E. Sellers. Highway Patrol... read more