Brookhaven man arrested for failure to support a minor child
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Clay Case, 04/23/1986, 1146 Mount Zion Road — arrested on city warrant, Justice Court warrant for probation violation, possession of paraphernalia by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Anthony Morgan, 08/14/1984, 3512 Green Gable Road, Terry — arrested for grand larceny by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Anthony J. Moore, 01/28/2000, 1055 Little Creek Road, Summit — arrested for disorderly conduct/breaching the peace with a willful want by BPD.
• Kristen McGuffee, 11/06/1988, 3810 Bouie Mill Road — arrested on bench warrant by LCSO.
• Larone D. Taylor, 10/11/1978, 304 Ash St. — arrested for failure to support a minor child by LCSO.
• Shawn Williams, 03/06/1991, 410 Old Wesson Road — arrested for trespassing, ordinance violation by BPD.
• Edward Robertson, 12/19/1982, 329 West Chippewa St. — arrested for possession of beer or light wine in a dry county by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.