2 men arrested for DUI
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Travelyan Knight, 06/25/1977, 12 SE Katie Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for DUI refusal, reckless driving by Brookhaven Police Department.
• William Hood, 05/11/1993, 10023 James Lane, Wesson — arrested for DUI first, no/expired tag by BPD.
• David Earnest Magee, 01/10/1963, 172 Harveytown Road — arrested on two counts of indecent exposure by BPD.
• Jerrell Powell, 09/14/1988, 1130 Old Brook St. — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Edward Roberson, 12/19/1982, 329 West Chippewa St. — arrested for disturbing the public peace by BPD.
• Gregory Hall Jr., 04/10/1982, 1219 Cliffdale Drive, Clinton — arrested on bench warrant by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Christopher Fulps, 12/24/1980, 1816 Sycamore Trail NE — arrested on Justice Court warrant for probation violation by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.