2 women arrested for felony possession of controlled substance
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows:
• Bertie Baldwin, 01/27/1970, 315 Gaston St. — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Doreen Dickerson, 11/30/1972, 1336 Union St. — arrested on two charges of felony possession of controlled substance by BPD.
• Donald Earl Dickerson, 07/16/1974, 2423 New Sight Drive — arrested on city warrant for contempt of court by BPD.
• Samuel D. Wade, 04/18/1992, 311 Industrial Park Road — arrested for speeding 30 mph or more over speed limit, no driver license, indictment by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Alfred Parker, 09/18/1973, 342 East Chickasaw Road — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying a lawful order by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.