4 arrested on possession charges
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Crystal Sanders, 02/06/1994, 1077 Crooked St. — arrested on city warrant by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Isabella Wheeler, 09/26/1997, 403 Mary St. — arrested for misdemeanor possession of controlled substance by BPD.
• Nicholas Marshall, 02/01/1996, 1649 Hwy. 583, Bogue Chitto — arrested for misdemeanor possession of controlled substance/marijuana, city warrant by BPD.
• Anthony Caffie, 03/28/1987, 621 East Congress — arrested for resisting/obstructing arrest, expired driver license, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance/marijuana, possession of weapon by convicted felon by BPD.
• Benjamin Cody Newell, 05/23/1985, 908 Myra St. — arrested for disturbing the public peace by BPD.
• Samuel Ethridge, 06/29/1959, 1081 White Tail Drive, Mandeville — arrested for first offense DUI, careless driving, no auto insurance by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Anthony Gayten, 06/26/1963, 803 Dow — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance by BPD.
• Toketani Sato, 05/29/1957, 2075 SE Topisaw Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested for public drunk by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Octavius Scarborough, 10/13/1996, 1033 Crooked St. — arrested for contempt of court by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.