Brookhaven man arrested for public drunk
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Sammie Winters, 03/02/1996, Hazlehurst — hold for other agency, Pike County Sheriff’s Department.
• Donald Alexander, 01/01/1981, 3103 East Lincoln Road — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Anteiar L. Martin, 06/28/1980, 3807 Valley St., Meridian — state work program, Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Phyllis Peartrees, 07/22/1978, 901 Old Brook St. — arrested for parole violation by MDOC.
• Tony Piggs, 04/02/1984, 1201 North Center St. — arrested on bench warrant by LCSO.
• Tony Freeman, 08/03/1960, 506 Urban St. — arrested for public drunk by Brookhaven Police Department.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Arrest reports The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows: • Dustin Thompson, 12/15/1982, 1967 Old Hwy. 51... read more