Louisiana man arrested on multiple warrants, 2 felonies
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows:
• Scott Christopher Dehart, 05/13/1981, 1921 Hwy. 182 E, Bayou Vista, Louisiana — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, possession of a weapon by convicted felon, city warrant, Justice Court warrant for probation violation, warrant from outside jurisdiction by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Courtney Amanda Barron, 07/30/1986, 2302 Misty Lane SE Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested for conspiracy to commit business burglary by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Robert Johns, 12/20/1965, 555 Renfroe Road, Monticello — sentenced, LCSO.
• Samuel Smith, 12/15/1962, 2751 Monta Ray Hwy. — arrested for probation violation by LCSO.
• Andy Lewis, 02/01/1967, 4111 Nola Road — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.