4 arrested for theft, shoplifting
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday-Thursday was as follows:
• Titus Washington, 11/30/1997, 1111 Beltline Drive — arrested on city warrant, possession of weapon by convicted felon by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Kristopher ONeal Herring, 10/09/2000, 2277 Misty Lane SE, Bogue Chitto — arrested for petit larceny by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Bobby Pittman, 10/04/1994, 621 South Cleveland St. — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Justin Smith, 03/06/1987, 1108 California Camp St. — arrested for shoplifting, possession of paraphernalia, Justice Court warrant for probation violation by BPD.
• Jatavis Berry, 06/23/2000, 900 Williams St. — arrested for conspiracy by LCSO.
• Nathaniel Griffin, 04/24/1993, 129 North Second St. — arrested on probation violation by LCSO.
• Aaron Moore, 12/09/1970, 1267 Heucks Retreat Road — arrested for shoplifting, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order by LCSO.
• Latasha Demeyers, 07/17/1980, 707 East Independence St. — arrested for shoplifting, possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle by LCSO.
• Kelntrell Tucker, 10/27/1995, 1345 Monticello St. — arrested for contempt of court by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.