4 arrested for alcohol, drugs
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Vicky Lynn Walker, 02/06/1968, 1017 SE Hog Chain Drive, Bogue Chitto — serving time, Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Heather Thompson, 01/17/1984, 64 Little Springs Road, Smithdale — arrested for petit larceny, trespassing by LCSO.
• Kristopher Oneal Herring, 10/09/2000, 2277 Misty Lane SE, Bogue Chitto — arrested for uttering forgery by LCSO.
• Racheal Elizabeth Woody, 08/27/1986, 1313 West Fifth St., Lawrence, Kansas — arrested for DUI first, careless driving by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Mitchell Olson, 10/20/1985, 1313 West Fifth St., Lawrence, Kansas — arrested for possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle by MHP.
• Carlie Acy, 10/04/1993, 104 South Whitworth Ave. — arrested on city warrant by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Carly Fleming, 12/21/1996, 316 West Cherokee St. — arrested for disturbing the peace, disorderly conduct/disobeying a lawful order by BPD.
• Tamara M. Smith, 08/20/1992, 1321 SE Sammy Trail — arrested for DUI first, possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, discharge of firearm in city limits by BPD.
• Oscar R. Brown, 03/05/1959, 1216 Gleason Loop — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
• John Johns, 02/23/1985, 112 East Highland Drive — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying a lawful order by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Friday-Sunday were as follows: • Traffic stop on West Congress Street •... read more