6 arrested on drug or alcohol-related charges
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Chad Ryan Smith, 07/08/1982, 1345 Union St. — arrested for grand larceny by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Osmond Jamal Hayes, 01/02/1985, 713 Lipsey St. — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, possession of weapon by convicted felon by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jevante Jenkins, 04/06/1999, 134 Fair Oaks Drive, Jackson — arrested for trespassing, resisting or obstructing arrest, felony possession of weapons on school property by BPD.
• James T. Posey, 03/04/1989, 955 Auburn Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying a lawful order by LCSO.
• Kenyon Frazier, 12/14/1994, 458 Nalco Lane — serving time, LCSO.
• Aimee Grace Smith, 05/08/1986, 947 Noah Trail — serving time for drug court violation, LCSO.
• Nikki Hawthorne, 10/24/1976, 414 Old Wesson St. — arrested for DUI refusal, no auto insurance, disorderly conduct/disobeying a lawful order, expired driver license, reckless driving by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Tremarious Victor Robinson, 11/28/1996, 822 NW Denson St. — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance by LCSO.
• David Clark, 03/14/1989, 4467 Hwy. 42, Carson — arrested for public drunk, exhibiting a weapon by BPD.
• Bradley Prather, 07/25/1993, 2107 SE Misty Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying a lawful order by LCSO.
• Glen Adam Rutland, 12/10/1979, 304 East Lincoln Drive — arrested on Justice Court warrant for probation violation, bench warrant by LCSO.
• Jennifer James, 01/15/1977, 3217 Nola Road — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Corrections and clarifications:
The DAILY LEADER tries to quickly and accurately correct any errors of fact that are brought to news editor Donna Campbell at 601-265-5305.