Pattison man arrested for DUI, drug possession
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• John Frye, 08/31/1991, 6002 Pattison Tillman Road, Pattison — arrested for speeding 10-19 mph over limit, no auto insurance, possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, DUI first, driving with license suspended by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Lateef Murray, 01/24/1983, 536 North Union St. — arrested for shoplifting value $1,000 or less, possession of paraphernalia, burglary/possession of burglary tools by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Patrick Aaron Huguley, 06/21/1979, 2001 Lucien St. — arrested for DUI first by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Randy Ferdinand, 02/27/1986, 2405 Fortune St. — arrested for misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, no driver license, careless driving, violation of city beer ordinance by BPD.
• John Mayberry, 04/17/1980, 162 West Enterprise St. — arrested for no driver license, careless driving by BPD.
• Amber Nicole Griffin, 12/15/1982, 1627 Huckleberry Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order by LCSO.
• Justin Pruden, 02/06/1983, 1875 Becon St. — arrested on Justice Court warrant for probation violation by LCSO.
• Larry Lambert, 02/17/1963, 545 Givens Mullins Road, Monticello — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.