Brookhaven man arrested for assault on police officer
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Joseph Sargent, 11/06/1988, 3810 Bouie Mill Road — arrested for DUI first, careless driving by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Daisy Renee Stevens, 02/27/1963, 1120 East Railroad St. , Wesson — arrested for shoplifting by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Seth N. Davis, 07/12/1993, 811 Roberson St. — arrested for speeding 10-19 mph over limit by MHP.
• Aljur C. Herring, 11/12/1985, 625 East Cherokee St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying a lawful order, resisting or obstructing arrest, aggravated assault on a law enforcement officer, misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance by BPD.
• Tameka R. Smith, 04/15/1983, 7970 Windersville Dr., Bartlett, TN — arrested for speeding 10-19 mph over speed limit, misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance by MHP.
• Charles Henry Lyles, 08/14/1968, 308 Main St. — arrested for discharging firearm in city limits by BPD.
• Joseph P. Stubbs, 02/19/1967, 2789 Howell St. — arrested for simple assault domestic violence by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.