Brookhaven woman arrested for aggravated assault
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Monday was as follows:
• Jason Davis, 07/15/1977, 943 Hog Chain St. — hold for other agency, Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Bernadette Leeann Martin, 02/20/1982, 807 Sidney Trail SE, Bogue Chitto — arrested for simple assault domestic violence by LCSO.
• Paulette Graham, 02/17/1984, 2255 Kelly Road — arrested for aggravated assault with extreme indifference to life, felony malicious mischief by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Augustyn Lewis, 08/01/1996, 221 Powell St., Crystal Springs — arrested for capital murder by Copiah County Sheriff’s Office.
• Nathaniel Lessie III, 01/03/1987, 1810 South Land Drive, Cleveland — arrested for failure to support minor child by LCSO.
• Stan Smith, 12/10/1957, 2129 Big Ben Trail NW — arrested for sell of controlled substance by LCSO.
• Amanda Leigh Dennis, 12/12/1984, 501 West Lincoln Drive — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance by LCSO.
• Steven Gunnell, 09/08/1975, 52 Hog Chain St. — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance by LCSO.
• Pierre Thomas, 05/27/1992, 829 Funchess St. — arrested on three city warrants by BPD.
• Ronald Beech, 12/31/1960, Brooks Apartments — arrested for disorderly conduct/failure to obey lawful order by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Corrections and clarifications:
The DAILY LEADER tries to quickly and accurately correct any errors of fact that are brought to news editor Donna Campbell at 601-265-5305.